A rundl is a shared digital space that brings together people and information around a business transaction. A rundl can be started for any type of business transaction, such as cases, jobs, deals, or applications.
To start a rundl:
- Once you've logged in to rundl, click the Start a rundl button in the application header.
- Choose one of your contexts from the drop down. The services available to start will load.
- Click the service you wish to start.
- Enter the name, description and choose a host.
- Click start. A new rundl will be started.
- You can choose to navigate to the new rundl, or to start another rundl.
NOTE: If you click Start a rundl while you're already on the work board for your service, we go straight to the start form for the same service.