Rundl accounts and authorisation
This release delivers improvements to some important authorisation and accounts management flows.
- Upgrades to the Rundl Accounts app, including implementation of standard OAuth 2.0 authorisation flows and roll out of latest UI framework.
- OAuth 2.0 authorisation enhancements with improved flow for 3rd party apps.
- Also addressed issues with users getting logged out automatically when returning the accounts site directly.
- Now handling managed accounts created via JWT and Rundl network accounts that share the same email address.
- Ability for limited customisation of call-to-action URLs in Rundl-generated notification emails by apps utilising the Rundl platform.