Notifications and settings
In this release we've given you a lot more control over the notifications you receive from Rundl. If you've ever wanted reduce the noise created by notifications from a busy process(es), it's worth exploring the new settings.
Read more about how the notification settings work and how you can apply your settings.
- You can still receive all the notifications you previously received. For most people, getting more control is about limiting emails.
- Unless you want to limit the emails you currently receive from Rundl, you don't have to do anything.
- Message and comment templates. Users can select from canned text instead of typing.
- User onboarding improvements to handle duplicate invitations to same email. Automatic merging of duplicate accounts upon email verification.
- Filter rundls on work board by due date.
- Filter requests by status.
- Filter templates by service.