Visibility let's you control of the audience for messages you post in rundls. Use visibility to still have private discussions within the community that has been brought together for your transaction.
Visibility can be limited to specific participants directly, or via roles. When visibility is granted to participants directly the content will always be visible to just those participants. When roles are selected, the content is visible to participants assigned the roles both now and in the future.
NOTE: Even if you don't limit the visibility of your post, it is still only visible to the participants in your rundl.
To limit the visibility of your post:
- Click the All participants can see this button. A popup is shown.
- Click the All toggle button.
- Choose the each roles and/or participant you wish to view your post.
- Click Done.
NOTE: You can edit the post visibility after posting by clicking the Who can see this? button on the post.
Checking the visibility of a message before commenting
When you comment on a message everyone who can see the message will see the comment. You can check the visibility of an existing message even if you're not the author.
To check a message's visibility:
- Click the Who can see this? button.
- The popup shows who the post author has selected who can see the post.
- If the Who can see this? button is preceeded by the lock icon then the visibility set is limited for this post. If it is not preceeded by the icon then all participants in this Rundl can see the post.