On Rundl collaboration happens in shared digital spaces we call "rundls".
After you've logged in, navigate to one of your rundls in the following ways:
NOTE: Email notifications for rundl messages/comments and status updates also link to your rundl.
To navigate to a rundl via your services dashboard:
- Click the View services button at the left side bar.
- From the "Your services" dashboard, click a service card. NOTE: If you only have one rundl for a service, you'll go straight to your rundl.
- The rundls you're participating in for that type of service are shown in a list.
- Click on the name of your rundl in the list to navigate to that rundl.
To navigate to a rundl via search:
- Type in a search query in the global "Search" bar. The search results load.
NOTE: In global search a rundl result is denoted by the icon.
- Click the search result you wish to view, or use the up and down arrow keys to select the item and press the Enter key.
- The Rundl page loads.
To navigate to a rundl via your dashboard activity:
In the "Your Activity" feed, each activity item includes a link to the related rundl at the top.
- Navigate to the "Your Activity" dashboard by clicking the View activity button in the left side bar.
- Scroll down and click the title of your rundl.
- The rundl loads.