On Rundl collaboration happens in online workspaces we call rundls.
After you've logged in, navigate to one of your rundls in the following ways:
NOTE: Email notifications for rundl messages/comments and status updates also link to your rundl.
To navigate to a rundl via your services dashboard:
After you log in, the default view is your services dashboard. This view shows a list of cards for each type of service you're participating in.
- From your service dashboard, click the service card. NOTE: If you only have 1 rundl for a service, you'll go straight to your rundl.
- The rundls you're participating in for that type of service are shown in list.
- Click on the name of the rundl in the list to navigate to that rundl.
To navigate to a rundl via search:
- Type in a search query in the global search bar. The search results load.
NOTE: In global search a rundl result is denoted by the icon.
- Click the search result you wish to view, or use the up and down arrow keys to select the item and press the Enter key.
- The Rundl page loads.
To navigate to a rundl via your dashboard activity:
In your main activity feed, each activity item includes a link to the related rundl at the top.
- Click the title.
- The rundl loads.