Your profile picture helps identify you on Rundl, such as when you post messages and comments.
Associate your good work with an identifiable image. When you first register on Rundl you'll be able to upload your picture in the welcome screen. You can also change your profile picture by editing your profile.
To manage your profile picture:
- Click your icon button/profile photo at the right side of the top bar. The user menu opens.
- Choose the "Manage account" tab.
- Click . The "Profile details" sidebar opens.
- Scroll down to the Profile picture section.
- From here you can add, remove and update your picture.
Click anywhere in the image placeholder and upload an image.
To update a picture, simply click on the existing picture to upload again.
Hover over the picture and click Remove.
Rundl profile pictures are served by Gravatar.com. If you're primary email address on Rundl has an associated Gravatar account, your Gravatar picture will be shown automatically.