Roles simplify the control of access to information in a Rundl. Also, Roles help define what a Participant does in the business process represented by a Rundl. A Participant may optionally be assigned one or more Roles. Assigning a Role to a Participant will grant access to information that was designated for any Participant with that Role.
To assign a role to a participant:
- Open the Menu by clicking the Manage this rundl button in the top right corner of the header image.
- Click the "Participants" tab.
- Select the participant you wish to manage.
- Click the Manage roles button.
- You can select one or more roles for your participant.