Activate, complete or cancel steps, set due dates, and optionally trigger a notification
Update step status
- While on a rundl, select the Steps tab.
- From the step list select a step you want to update. The step sidebar will open.
- From the step sidebar you can choose which status you want to update the step with.
- Once you have updated the status you can see this reflected on the step list.
- The status change is also reflected in the activity feed.
Set a Due date
- You can set a step due date by selecting the Due date in the step sidebar.
- The due date will be tagged to that step in the list.
- You can choose to notify participants of any updates on that step.
- On a selected step, click to toggle Notify participants.
- Rundl participants will now be updated of any status updates for that step