Activate, complete or cancel steps, set due dates, and optionally trigger a notification.
To update the status of a step:
- On your rundl dashboard select the "STEPS" tab.
- From the step list click the step you want to update. The step sidebar will open.
- You can choose to Open, Activate, Complete or Cancel a step.
- Toggle "Notify participants" to inform your participants of a step update.
- You can also set a step due date under in the step sidebar. The due date will be tagged to that step in the list.
- Once you have updated the status you can see this reflected on the step list.
- The status change is also reflected in the activity feed.