Rundl allows you to add multiple email addresses to your account. We recommend adding your work and personal email addresses.
Why add multiple addresses?
- You leave your current job and lose access to your work email address. You can recover your account using your personal email address.
- Someone invites you to Rundl using one of your other email address. You can have all your invitation linked to one account. There's no need to log in to multiple accounts to see your information.
To add an additional email address:
- Go to your user menu and select "Manage account".
- Click Add another email address.
- Enter your new email address.
- Click the "Send verification email" button.
The email address is added, and is showing as Unverified. An email with a verification link will be sent to the email address.
- Look for the verification email at your email provider. Once received, click the button in the email to verify the address.
You can now do the following with your additional email address:
- Make your additional email address your "primary" address. Your primary email address is the address you use to log in with. Read more here.
- Configure notification settings to send notification emails to your additional email address.