Rundl lets you add multiple email addresses to your account. We recommend adding at least your work and personal email addresses.
Why add additional email addresses?
- You leave your current job and lose access to your work email address. You can recover your account using your personal email address.
- Someone invites you to Rundl using another email address you own. When your other addresses are added to your account, all your invitations are linked and there's no need to log in to multiple accounts to see your information.
To add an additional email address:
- Go to your user menu and select "Manage account".
- Click Add another email address.
- Enter your new email address.
- Click the "Send verification email" button.
The email address is added, and is showing as "Unverified". An email with a verification link will be sent to the email address.
- Look for the verification email at your email provider. Once received, click the button in the email to verify the address.