When a service provider has set up their service on Rundl to take order, you can navigate to the service and order that service. The provider will receive a request from you to start the service. If they accept the request they can invite you as a participant so you can get access and collaborate.
If you haven't been given a direct link, you'll first need to find the service on Rundl. See Finding a service for more details.
To order a service:
- Find the service you wish to order.
- Click the Order this service now button. The order form loads.
- Enter a summary of your order in the Summarise what you need field.
- Give more details about what you need in Provide details.
- Choose your role in this transaction.
- Optionally, enter Other participants you want to include in the order. Enter at least a first name and an email address for each participant.
- Optionally, upload files you want to include in the order.
- Click the Order button.