Use the Rundl for Work rundls list mode to do advanced filtering of your rundls.
- Go to the Rundl for Work dashboard.
- Choose a Service.
- Choose Rundls list mode by clicking the list icon in the header.
- You can select between Active and Closed list of rundls to filter between.
- Click the Filter Rundls button (the filter icon above the list).
The Filter Rundls sidebar opens.
- Use the filters to refine your list of Rundls. Note that the different filter options can be used together.
|Text||Matches text based on the Rundl name and/or description.|
|Participant||Search to find any person or group to filter your Rundls by participant. Only Rundls having the found person or group as a participant will be shown.|
|Status||Filter by Rundl status.|
|Step status||Filter by step status.|