To create an account on Rundl you'll either sign up directly or receive an invitation to join from an existing member.
Creating your Rundl account is free. We need at least your name and email address, and you'll also need to create a password.
If you're going to use Rundl for work, use your work email. You can add other email addresses later.
Sign up directly
To create your personal account:
- Visit http://www.rundl.com
- Click .
- Enter your first name, surname, email address, create a password and click Sign up.
After you sign up:
- The first time Rundl loads, you'll be presented with a welcome screen that will help you set up your profile. You can also update your profile later.
- You'll receive a verification email, which you'll need to click to activate your account. Some features can't be used before you verify your email.
From an invitation
To create an account by accepting an invitation:
- From the invitation email click the Create your account button.
On the sign up screen you'll notice you're email address already populated. Enter your details and click Sign up.
If you already have an account on Rundl at this stage you can also choose to sign in to the other account to subsume the new invitation into your existing account. This happens if you have a few different email addresses, and someone invites you with an address you didn't use when you signed up previously.
You do not need to maintain multiple accounts on Rundl for personal and work usage. Once you create your personal account you can get added to your organisation's group account on Rundl. If you have different email addresses for work and personal use, you can add all of these addresses to your account so any invitations to these addresses will reach you at this account.