To create an account on Rundl you'll either sign up directly or receive an invitation to join from an existing member.
Creating your personal Rundl account is free. We need at least your name and email address, and you'll also need to create a password.
If you're going to use Rundl for work, use your work email. You can add other email addresses later.
Sign up directly
To create your personal account:
- Visit http://www.rundl.com
- Click .
- Enter your first name, surname, email address, create a password and click Sign up.
After you sign up:
- The first time Rundl loads, you'll be presented with a welcome screen that will help you set up your profile. You can also update your profile later.
- You'll receive a verification email, which you'll need to click to activate your account. Some features can't be used before you verify your email.
Sign up from an invitation
Sometimes you'll first learn about Rundl because someone you know invites you to join.
To create an account by accepting an invitation:
- From the invitation email click the Create your account button.
On the sign up screen you'll notice you're email address already populated. Enter your details and click Sign up.
NOTE: If you already have an account on Rundl, don't sign up - instead choose the link to sign in to your existing account and subsume the new invitation. This ensures you don't need to log in and out of separate accounts when someone invites you with a different email addresses to the one you used when you first signed up.
You do not need to maintain multiple accounts on Rundl for personal and work usage. Once you create your personal account you can get added to your organisation's group account on Rundl. If you have different email addresses for work and personal use, you can add all of these addresses to your account so any invitations to these addresses will reach you at this account.