Services are the blueprints for transactions delivered on Rundl. Each service provides helpful information that explains what the serivce is about and aids discovery. It also presents a detailed interface to the operation of the service, including process steps, participant roles and access permissions and other settings. A service is owned by a group account holder and is managed by trusted members with administrative privileges. Publishing a service allows an account holder to take orders for that service directly on Rundl.
You can create platform services once you are on a standard plan.
To create a custom service:
- Open the group admin area by clicking theAdmin button.
- Select the Services tile.
- Click the button on the top right.
- Click the "Build your service" block.
- Enter a service Name and Description.
- Choose a Manager for the service.
- Choose a Category for your service.
- Click .