To add a person or group with an existing account on Rundl as a participant:
- Open the Menu by clicking the Manage this rundl button in the top right corner of the header image.
- Click the "Participants" tab.
- Click the button.
- Alternatively click the button in the "participants" section on your dashboard.
- Search for a person or group name. NOTE: You can also enter an email address that is already verified and assigned to a person. Rundl will match the address to the person.
- You can enter a custom message. The message will be shown in an invitation/notification email.
- Optionally, choose if the participant will be an observer. If you make a participant an observer, they can follow the activity and status updates, but can't message or comment.
The participant is added. People and groups that require a request are shown as pending.
To invite a new person as a participant:
- Navigate to the participant sidebar and click the button or click in the "participants" section on your dashboard.
- Enter an email address.
- Optionally enter the person's details.
- You can add a custom message. The message will be shown in an invitation/notification email.
- Choose if the participant will be an observer.
A virtual participant is added and is shown as pending. The person will receive an email with a link to sign up. Once signed up he/she will automatically be added as a participant.