A rundl is a shared digital space that brings together people and information around a business transaction. A rundl can be started for any type of business transaction, such as cases, jobs, deals, or applications.
To start a rundl:
- Once you've logged in to rundl, click at the right of the top bar.
- Choose one of your contexts from the drop down. The services available will load.
- Click the service you wish to start. The "Start a rundl" form opens.
- Enter the Name, Description and choose a Host.
- Click Start.
- You can choose to navigate to your new rundl, or to start another rundl.
NOTE: If you click while you're already on the Rundl for Work dashboard for your service, you will go straight to the "Start a rundl" form for this service.