Add-ons help service providers meet their unique business needs by enabling additional features in their rundls.
To enable an add-on
- Navigate to Rundl for work (click briefcase icon in left navigation bar).
- Choose a service.
- Open the sidebar menu.
- Click Add ons.
- Click the + icon to see a list of available add-ons.
- Click an add-on in the list to enable it.
The add-on will be enabled in all your active rundls for the service you enabled it under. Also, if you re-open closed rundls, the add-on will become active on the re-opened rundls too.
To configure an add-on
- Go to your enabled add-ons.
- Click an add-on to show the add-on configuration options.
NOTE: Different add-ons may have different configuration options.
Use testing mode to trial the add-on. Go live when you're ready to use in live transactions - any charges will apply.
Who can use this add-on?
Choose the roles that will be able to initiate usage of the add-on in rundls.
Depending on add-on, charges may apply to the host's account, even if the add-on is used by another participant, or charges will apply to the participant that uses the add-on.
Note that this setting won't apply in rundls that do not have the chosen role. However, if you add a chosen role to an active rundl later, the setting will apply.