A group account gives your business a presence on Rundl. Groups bring your people together to work under your brand and give you greater administrative control and security.
To create a group for your business
- Click the Rundl logo at the top of the left sidebar. The "Switch account" pop out opens.
- Enter a Name and Description for your group.
- Click .
Your business is now on Rundl. You are the group's owner and a member of the default Administrators team.
Go further with these additional configuration options:
- Customise your group's profile, including setting your group's logo icon, cover image and description.
- Invite employees or colleagues to join your group.
- Create teams within your group.
All these options are available to you under the Admin area for your account.