To change the audience of a file:
- On your rundl dashboard click the Files window.
- Click the bar of the file you wish to manage. The "File" sidebar opens.
- Click the Change Visibiliy button limit the visibility of your file to certain participants or groups.
To change a file to a draft:
- When you upload a file it is automatically published. Under the "FILES" tab, files are sorted into "Published" and "Drafts".
- Click a file in the "Published" folder. The "Manage file" sidebar opens.
- Untick the small box next to Publish to change your file to a draft.
- Your file is now saved in the "Draft" Folder and invisible to other participants.
To download a file:
- Click on the name of a file in the list to download it.
- Or click the Download file button in the "Manage file" sidebar.