In this version we've added a range of incremental updates to existing features, as well as some initial components of the Rundl marketplace.
- Add-on permissions, to control which roles in rundls can initiate an instance of add-on. For example, previously only host could send documents to DocuSign for signing. Now this is configurable to allow more complex workflows.
- Under the covers, add-ons and rundls are now being managed as products in the Rundl marketplace.
- Version 2 of the DocuSign Electronic Signatures add-on.
- Fix an issue where local time in a browser is incorrect by > 5 mins, leading to an error uploading files. Automatically determine time offset and correct before upload.
- Request confirmation before removing messages and comments, to avoid data loss from accidental clicks.
- Enable viewing message audience when comment dialogue active. Comment author can check audience without needing to cancel adding comment.
- Expand message automatically when viewing message standalone outside activity.
- Order API review. Reinstate order fields. Align sender and participant_lead objects.