Posting messages is the way to start discussions with participants in your rundls. This article explains how you can post messages, including how to share files/documents and how to control who can see what you post.
To post a new message:
- Navigate to your rundl. Read more about navigating to a rundl.
- Click the blue pencil icon button at the bottom right of your screen.
Click in the text field at the top of the feed on the Activity tab. The post box expands.
- Type your message.
- Click Post.
When posting a message you have a few options:
- Upload files from your computer/device to attach
- Choose files already uploaded to your rundl
- Attach links
- Restricting the visibility of your post
To upload a file:
- Click Upload files
- Browse files on your computer.
- Find a file and select it.
- Wait until the upload completes. The progress bar disappears.
NOTE: You can see the upload progress shown on the tile.
WARNING: The file has been uploaded, but not posted. You have to click the Post button before your post and attached file will be visible to other participants.
To attach a file from rundl files:
- Select Choose files to open up a list of the files in that rundl.
- Select the files you want to attach to the post. You can also search the list of files.
- Once you have made you selection click Attach
- Your files are now shown in the post widget
- You can click Choose more to reopen the rundl files section
To attach a link:
- Click Add link to open the attach link popout
- Form here you can enter a link to add the post
- Enter the URL for your link and click the plus icon. The link is displayed.