Groups give your organisation or team a presence on Rundl. They bring your people together to work under a corporate identity and give you greater administrative control and security.
To create a group for your team or organisation:
- Click your profile photo at the right side of the top bar. The user menu bar opens.
- Enter a Name and Description for your group.
Your new group is now part of the Rundl network. You are the group's owner and a member of the default Administrators team.
Now you've created your group, you can go further with these additional configuration options:
- Customise your group's profile, including setting your group's logo icon, cover image and description.
- Invite people to join your group, such as employees or colleagues.
- Create teams within your group.
All these options are available to you under the Manage section on your group page.